One to one tuition
The best recognized formula for language learning
Director of Language: Dr Alan D Moller MA (Cambridge), PGCE (London), Dip App Ling (Edinburgh).
Academic top British linguist, specialized in placement test used worldwide to assess English level Dr Moller, a retired British Council Officer, has been the British Council Director of the Language Teaching Division, addressing, between other tasks, the inspection of Languages schools world wide to give it the British Council recognition label.
Alan was posted in Africa, Singapore, Malaysia and was Cultural attaché at the New Delhi British High Commission in charge of organizing the Henri Moore Exhibition
Alan has been Chief Examiner for Trinity College London
Alan tours as consultant for Language Teacher Training schools
He is the Chief Executive of IATQuO for which he moderates regularly in Europe and Asia. (China Thailand Italy and Spain)
He has recently been appointed by the British Examinations Board EDEXEL (London) as Chair for Foreign Languages
All teachers working for LMFL are chosen and appointed by Alan Moller
The language teachers are fully qualified to teach English, French as a Foreign Language and to prepare students for special English/French exam requirements.
Intensive tuition in English, French as a Foreign Language in your teacher's family home from 1 week (minimum) to 4 weeks (maximum)
3, 4 or 5 hours one to one tuition per day, 5 days a week
· Course content, based on a needs analysis.
· General and social English or French with emphasis on development of listening and speaking (use of audio cassettes, tape recorder, etc.)
· Pronunciation improvement, grammar development and vocabulary enrichment as necessary
· English or French for special purposes, as required
· Development of specific writing skills, if required.
ü English or continental breakfast
ü Light lunch
ü 3 course continental style dinner
ü Single or double bedroom
· Use of extensive video library (films in English or French)
· Shared use of computer and piano
· Inclusion in family activities.
· Meeting of the student at one of the /Bristol/Geneva/Paris airports /Bristol / Geneva/ train station.
On request we organise also residential home stay up to two weeks, without tuition for 10 to 15 years old to live with a few English or French families, known personally to us, offering all guarantees of a happy and safe stay in England or in France
Park View Alveston Road Old Down
BS 32 4PH South Goucestershire
Tel/ 0145 441 95 04
Fax 01454 41 34 51